Lowongan HR Perkebunan Sinar Mas-PT SMART,Tbk
- Understands and translate business data to deliver effective HR services within a location or shared services environment
- Guides line management regarding the interpretation and application of HR policies and procedures
- Analyzes customer feedback, performs root cause analysis and recommends solutions
- Consults with management and drives collaboration with other functions in HR to proactively deliver relevant and impactful solutions to business challenges
- Oversees the implementation of new policies, plans and procedures, successfully implementing HR strategies, policies and programs within a location (PSM)
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement enhancements and troubleshoots process in partnership with the HR Business Partners
- Supervises staff enganged in the delivery of human resources operations activities
- Monitors level of client service responsiveness, production, and quality to ensure group goals to meet by applying customer service satisfaction techniques
- Handles escalations and tracks resolutions, coordinates schedules ensuring proper coverage, evaluates performance and coaches for improvement
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Human Resource Management, Law or equivalent
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent
- Willing to be placed in Head Office Jakarta and doing business trip to Papua
- Full-time position
HR Perkebunan Sinar Mas-PT SMART,TbkKalimantan Tengah | Ditayangkan: 16-December-2019 | Tutup pada 15-January-2020
PT SMART Tbk (SMART) is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia committed to sustainable palm oil production.
SMART’s palm oil plantations cover more than 138,000 hectares (including smallholder farmers). Our primary activities are cultivating and harvesting oil palms, processing fresh fruit bunches (FFBs) into crude palm oil (CPO) and palm kernel, and refining CPO into value-added products such as cooking oil, margarine, and shortening. We operate 16 mills, four kernel crushing plants and four refineries across Indonesia.
Besides bulk and industrial oil, SMART’s refined products are also marketed under several brands such as Filma and Kunci Mas. Today, these brands have been recognised for their high quality and command significant market share in their respective segment in Indonesia.
Founded in 1962, SMART was listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992 and is based in Jakarta. A subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources (GAR), SMART has the oleochemical business, Sinarmas Oleochemical (PT SOCI MAS) and the SMART Research Institute (SMARTRI) within its operations.
For further information please call :
Help Desk (021 - 50156789, ext 5555)
Help Desk (021 - 50156789, ext 5555)
Job Descriptions :
"Our company has never levied any fees for the recruitment process nor has it required to order tickets and accommodation through a certain travel agent or certain person."
Palm oil and agriculture play significant role in Indonesian economy - the country is a leading food producer in South East Asia with agriculture providing livelihoods to some 40 millions Indonesian. As one of the largest integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia committed to sustainable palm oil production.
We want to provide our employees access to the best environment for learning and career development, so that we will be ready to overcome future challenges in the agribusiness sector.
ALAMAT : PT SMART,Tbk
Sinarmas MSIG Tower, 23rd Floor Jl. Jend. Sudirman No. Kav. 21, Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan 12920.