Lowongan Merchant Intergration Engineer-PT RDP Solutions Indonesia
Merchant Intergration Engineer-PT RDP Solutions IndonesiaJakarta Barat (Jakarta Raya) - Jl Letjen S Parman | Ditayangkan: 08-March-2020 | Tutup pada 07-April-2020
We are a payment gateway company headquartered in Singapore and have footprints in various countries e.g. Indonesia, Thailand, Australia etc. and more to come. Red Dot Payment is managed by a team who has led Fortune 500 Multi-National Companies.
Our mission is to provide solutions to our clients' online payment needs. Designing a Payment technology system around a solid understanding of our clients' specific business process is one of our core competencies. We believe that people, our team is the core of the company. Join us as we expand our headcount and capability to grow our business.
The Merchant Integration Engineer will play a critical role in maintaining the trust of our customers (merchants and cardholders), ensuring that any technical queries that arise during the integration process are answered and escalated when required. Working directly with our customers’ technical teams to resolve issues and collaborate closely with various internal stakeholders across Technology and Business to contribute towards consolidating Red Dot Payment’s position as a leading online payment solutions provider in the region.
The ideal candidate must be customer-driven with strong critical thinking, problem solving abilities, proactive in resolving issues and eager to work in a dynamic environment.
• Provide support to merchants during their implementation of payment processing technology.
• Answer all merchants’ integration related questions, including but not limited to configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go live support.
• Manage incidents as related to the integration (investigation, troubleshooting, escalation, resolution, reporting, time tracking and analysis of incidents).
• Receive instructions from Integration Manager and manage multiple clients at a time.
• Partner internally with Business Support, Sales, IT development teams to resolve issues that arise during customer trials, integrations or post implementation support.
• Advise Management on support issues which impact customer satisfaction and provide recommendations for appropriate actions.
• Maintain/update existing libraries/plugins used in integrations.
• Report on progress and issues with implementation with clients to Integration Manager.
• Provide support to cardholders on transaction enquiries, and merchants on refunds, reporting and system access issues for internal systems based on tickets issued by Support Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 to 4 years’ relevant work experience in FinTech/Payment industry is strongly preferred.
- Technical knowledge & experience with:
- WAMP/LAMP stacks
- Git Version Control
• Required skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to work in a customer-focused, delivery-based environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
We are expanding our footprints in Asia and welcome people with a passion for making a real difference to the company. This is your chance to shine and contribute as part of the expanding Red Dot Payment team.
ALAMAT : PT RDP Solutions Indonesia
Jl. Letjen. S. Parman, Jakarta Barat 11410, Indonesia