Lowongan Graphic Designer - YPHP-PT Lippo Malls Indonesia
- Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the needs and vision.
- Keeping budget, time and production constraints in mind.
- Preparing mockups and presenting to clients before deciding on a final design/concept.
- Editing proofs to Marcomm Department Head’s specifications and getting signoff/approval before finalizing the artwork.
- Adhering to a mall’s brand identity and guidelines.
- Communicating with the internal and external team about the progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
- Working with vendor to extend concept and visuals to other internal and external marketing-related material.
- Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, or any related field.
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral & written.)
- Business driven and proactive.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles.
- Have plenty of initiative.
- Strong working knowledge of printing, publishing, or graphic design procedures and related computer software.
- Able to use photoshop, illustrator, corel draw, indesign, and HTML.
- Ability to solve problems by being collaborative, creative and analytical.
- Minimum experience 2 years in the same field.
- Willing to placed in Karawaci
Graphic Designer - YPHP-PT Lippo Malls IndonesiaTangerang (Banten) - Karawaci | Ditayangkan: 12-March-2020 | Tutup pada 11-April-2020
In response to growing market demand, Lippo Karawaci started developing strata-titled malls from 2002 to 2006, recognizing that entrepreneurs in Indonesia were moving away from traditional retail outlets. Then, observing the over supply of strata-titled malls that had previously been in demand, the Company made the move to community malls and shifted to a model which now involves building, leasing, and then monetizing the retail assets.
PT. Lippo Malls Indonesia ‘s retail comprises strata-titled malls and leased malls strategically located in major cities of Indonesia. The retail malls provide one-stop shopping, entertainment, dining and leisure destinations, with anchor tenants such as leading domestic retailers Matahari Department Store, Hypermart, Timezone, Times Bookstore and Cinema XXI.
PT. Lippo Malls Indonesia continues to strengthen its position as the largest mall owner and/or operator in Indonesia by building and managing more retail malls across the country.
Create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner.
PT. Lippo Malls Indonesia ‘s retail comprises strata-titled malls and leased malls strategically located in major cities of Indonesia. The retail malls provide one-stop shopping, entertainment, dining and leisure destinations, with anchor tenants such as leading domestic retailers Matahari Department Store, Hypermart, Timezone, Times Bookstore and Cinema XXI. We have a dynamic corporate culture, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
ALAMAT : PT Lippo Malls Indonesia
2121 Boulevard Gajah Mada #01-01, Lippo Cyber Park, Lippo Karawaci. Tbk. PT, Tangerang, Indonesia