Lowongan CRO-PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
- Development of risk management strategies and risk appetites.
- Monitor risks within the business accordingly to company's frameworks.
- Calculate and analyse the merchant and fraud risk
- Identify and provide solution to root cause of risk and fraud
- Setting limits and credit criteria for existing as well as new customer
- Identify ways to reduce chargebacks and customer drop off rates
- Interaction with board management and regulators.
- Advising board management on group risk policies and risk management frameworks
- Collaborate with business units to identify, measure and report on the company's risk exposures and to ensure risks are managed within risk tolerances and that action plans are actionable and followed up
- More than 5 years of experience in digital payment world
- Must possess strong understanding of credit risk analysis, portfolio risk analysis, and credit scoring concepts
- Must understand how to develop the alternative data based underwriting, especially cashflow based credit underwritng
- Experience in micro SME Credit assessment
- Has good knowledge of global payment trends including interchange and authorisation, payment gateway and payment regulations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
CRO-PT Michael Page Internasional IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 01-April-2020 | Tutup pada 01-May-2020
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
One of the fastest growing Fintech firms is recruiting a competent Chief Risk Officer who will lead a team of experienced credit, fraud and collection managers.
A familiarity in payment and/ fraud space with experience in digital payments optimisation will be essential.
A fast growing fintech firm that digitalising the traditional supply chain to acquire data and supplier network to enable low cost financing. The company has vision to provide micro SME with affordable pricing, ultimately to modernise and empower mass market to grow and prosper.
The Founding team is a mix of bankers, Silicon Valley Entreprenuers, and other executives. Independently funded by well known VCs, this company is fully committed to fulfil the vision.
Reporting directly to CEO, the CRO in this company will be focusing on all types of risks that are commonly faced in start up consumer finance firm. In this crucial function, there will be responsibilities to manage Credit, Fraud and Collection teams
Other responsibilities include:
To be successful in this Chief Risk Officer role, you need to have strong exposure in retail banking/ fintech industry and has agility and humility to lead a big team
ALAMAT : PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53