Lowongan NOC ENGINEER-Comsys Telecom & Media B.V
- Advanced user of Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced user of Internet and email applications.
- User-level of Windows 8, 10
- Self-organized and a pro-active attitude
- Willingness to work in 24/7 shifts (including nights, weekend, public holidays and on-call if necessary)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Previous Telco/IT (helpdesk) experience
- Advance knowledge of CRM- and billing systems
- Advanced knowledge of ticketing systems and tools
- Answering inbound tickets/emails/calls and assisting customers who have particular inquiries or questions, translate and make a preliminary analysis of incidents, escalate and manage incidents with our technical team when needed.
- Provide high-standard professional customer service, establish continuing rapport to clients to proactively check they are getting the standards in the service level agreement.
- Updating the existing database with any modifications or changes and the present status of the customer.
- Providing feedback regularly on the effectiveness and soundness of policies and procedures of the customer service department.
- Monitoring the performance and capacity of the platform, production servers, network elements, applications, and systems using a variety of tools.
- Look for hardware, software, and environmental alerts or malfunctions and when an issue is identified, work to determine the cause of the problem, report and follow the escalation process coordinating with the 2nd level support.
- A highly versatile function;
- Interim Contract (intention to permanent employment);
- Stimulating work environment, flexible working hours;
- International projects (for instance : Europe, Australia, South America);
- Excellent career opportunities in technology and organization;
- Motivated team in an informal and modern working environment;
- Good secondary work conditions.
NOC ENGINEER-Comsys Telecom & Media B.VSemarang (Jawa Tengah) | Ditayangkan: 20-April-2020 | Tutup pada 20-May-2020
Comsys - A subsidiary of Pareteum (Nasdaq:TEUM)
Comsys is from origin a Dutch company and a brand of Pareteum Corporation | Nasdaq: TEUM.
Pareteum Corporation is a leading international provider of mobile networking software and services. Our mission is to provide a single solution to the problem of fully enabling and securing the Mobile Cloud. Pareteum empowers Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNOs) and Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) by providing a patented cloud based mobile communications infrastructure, operating software and managed services. We enable telecoms carriers and virtual network operators to offer a full suite of products, delivery platforms, support services, superior industry expertise and high quality customer service without substantial upfront investment. As a specialized outsourcing partner and systems integrator, we provide operating software, managed services, cloud and SaaS solutions and an integrated transaction and delivery platform to the mobile telecommunications industry globally.
We’re looking for a colleague with previous inbound technical customer support experience, especially in B2B environments. Also, you have demonstrable affinity with high tech products. Minimum at bachelor level and a quick learning ability to have a firm grasp of the telecommunications and IT technologies for corporate accounts is a must! You will get a short and intensive training; hence a fast-learner profile is highly appreciated. Proactivity and dynamism are highly desired.
You own a high level of English (written and spoken level). You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) as well as a talent to establish good relationships with customers (meaning: excellent interpersonal, negotiation and diplomatic skills and the patience and perseverance to work with demanding customers).
And as important: you have had experience in a similar fast-moving / fast growing international company like Pareteum, having enjoyed the hectic, the energetic level and a-typical type of colleagues, you’re looking for a fun-loving company with a good team spirit!
Additional MUST requirements:
Additional ADVANTAGE requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities :
You will work as part of a close-knit team of multilingual professionals supporting B2B customers worldwide. You will provide information to existing customers and give effective and efficient first level technical support, given by ticketing tools, email and/or phone; incidents are inbound through a trouble ticket system. Furthermore, you take care of timely escalation of problems requiring further technical attention, daily reporting of new issues and monitoring of the platform.
If you are passionate about what you do, if you love being a key contributor in your team and company, if you always strive to bring your best and you want to become an expert in your area, WELCOME TO PARETEUM! We are what you have been looking for. Come join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented and brightest minds in the management and IT industry, mobile virtual network operators, enabling cashless payments, IT services, media content, smart cities, consumer and Apps, IoT, blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Also, do you feel the below represents what you are? IDEA is the key,
D>esire and Drive
E>xcited to engage
ALAMAT : Comsys Telecom & Media B.V
Semarang, Semarang City, Central Java, Indonesia