Lowongan Recruitment Manager-PT Warung Pintar Sekali
- Coordinate with Head of HR and department’s leaders, to identify staffing needs, MPP fulfilment, selection criteria, and providing talents advisory from time to time
- Continuously evaluate company’s current recruiting procedures and modify them accordingly. And, if necessary, design new procedures and initiatives and oversee their implementation.
- Continued supervision of Warung Pintar’s recruiting team, involving a great deal of communication with the team in order to streamline processes, solve problems and identify areas in need for improvement.
- keep track of company’s recruitment metrics, such as time-to-hire and cost-per-hire.
- Ensure company to have access to the widest possible pool of candidates to choose from, including to network with other employers, HR professionals, colleges, within the same industry and by attending conferences, job fairs, seminars, etc
- coordinate with other department heads in order to anticipate future hiring needs and to establish and maintain quality relations with internal users
- Stay up-to-date on labour legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partner
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in any filed from any reputable university, in any field
- Minimum of 3 years extensive experience in recruitment or related area
- Understanding of Indonesian employee labour regulations
- Speak & write in Bahasa and English fluently
- Have a great communication skill and able to be a mediator, directly and indirectly.
- Target and result oriented, multi-tasking, fast-learner, and self-starter.
- Adapt quickly with multiple stakeholders
- Experienced in a startup and agile environment will be a great boost
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a tight deadline with frequent dynamic changing (Agile & Versatile)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking System
- Communication allowances
- Daily free coffee from Fore
- Experience to work in a fast-paced industry
- Flexible working hours
- Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth
- Laptop ownership program
- Medical/health insurance
- Opportunity to learn from a brilliant and energetic team
- The Indonesian National Employment Insurance System (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan)
- The Indonesian National Health Insurance System (BPJS Kesehatan)
- Transportation allowances
- Vision allowances
Recruitment Manager-PT Warung Pintar SekaliJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 31-December-2019 | Tutup pada 30-January-2020
Warung Pintar is a micro retail technology with a mission of transforming micro business for Indonesia’s future economy. With data-driven process and analysis, Warung Pintar tries to open windows of opportunity for financial inclusion, social seacurity, behavior analysis, community engagement, and impact monitoring.
What will you do?
What you need to have?
What will you get?
AnWar stands for Anak Warung, a term which refers to Warung Pintar’s employee. In Warung Pintar, we; as AnWar, are not only a group of people that looking for opportunities to grow ourselves but also to make an impact on society. We work with our heart and decide with our head to change people’s life.
Integrity and Data-Driven
These two values are what we choose as our core competencies and how we do our planning. Data-driven as our approach to making decision enables the bigger possibility to make a higher impact. Integrity is the fuel and constant reminder that doing what is right always wins over doing what is convenient.
Ownership and Do It Fast
These two values describe how we implement our mission. A fast-growing company like Warung Pintar, everybody keeps growing alongside each other. We try to deliver our best performance in a timely manner, never want to lose momentum. Our ownership reminds us that doing it fast alone is not enough, being responsible for what we do is just the bare minimum, the willingness to take the extra miles to create the speed for others is what makes our contribution felt meaningful.
Open and Critical Thinking
These two values help us to review what we have been working on and how to keep on improving. We believe that critical thinking literally is critical. “What can I do to be better?” and “What are the feedbacks that I haven’t share?” are two questions to practice this value. Meanwhile, being open remind us that our failures mean we get to learn faster about what works and what doesn’t.
ALAMAT : PT Warung Pintar Sekali