Lowongan IT Call Center-PT. Metrodata Electronics, Tbk
- Cloud Computing
- Enterprise Mobility
- Business Analytics & Big Data
- Security, Infrastructure and Network Integration
- Business Application Implementation
- Consulting Services
- Managed Services
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
- Ready to work in shifting time
- Fluent in english
- Good communication skill especially in call handling
- Good attitude
- Interpersonal skills, such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care handling
- BMC Remedy and telephony system experienced are prefered
- Singlepoint of contact for business
- Provide first time fixes at first point of contact where possible
- Logging all relevant incident/service request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes
- Providing first-line investigation and diagnosis
- Resolving those incidents/service requests they are able
- Escalating incidents/service requests that they cannot resolve within agreed timescales
- Keeping users informed of progress
- Conducting customer/user satisfaction call-backs/surveys as agreed
- Communication with users – keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Receive, track, answer and Resolve End-User Calls
IT Call Center-PT. Metrodata Electronics, TbkJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 02-January-2020 | Tutup pada 01-February-2020
PT Mitra Integrasi Informatika ("MII") is the avant-garde for information communication technology solution business of the METRODATA GROUP. Established on March 1, 1996 MII has consistently focused its services to corporate customers in the enterprise market from various industries and SMB market. MII has been partnering with world wide ICT solution partners in the area of hardware, software and services. MII offers solutions to its customers, from design and blue print, consulting, implementation, support, maintenance, managed services and training. The offerings include solutions in the area of:
Starting May 6th, 2002, MII has successfully applied the international quality standard and obtained ISO 9001:2000 since 2012 and has been upgraded to ISO 9001:2008 and also ISO/IEC 27001:2013, Information Security Management certified since 2016. It is a realization of MII commitment to continually improve the quality of information technology solutions for customer satisfaction.
As a fast growing business group in information and Internet technologies, METRODATA believes that, in addition to its technological infrastructure, human resources are the main assets. Therefore, from time to time, METRODATA may offer career opportunities to hard-working, creative and dynamic professionals who wish to join the group. Below you can find a list of vacancies that are currently available. Find the best challenges and opportunities for advancement at METRODATA.
ALAMAT : PT. Metrodata Electronics, Tbk
APL Tower 37th Floor Suite 1-8, Jl. Letjen S. Parman Kav.28, Grogol, Jakarta Barat 11470