Lowongan Equipment Reliability Manager (Wood Handling)-ASIA PULP AND PAPER
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have a good experience in Pulp and Paper industry
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to be placed in Palembang, South Sumatera.
- Planning & scheduling maintenance & shutdown
- Responsible for managing and integrating the machinery works, repaired and executed maintenance plans to equipment to make sure production is stable and production improvement planning
- Establish equipment maintenance system to reduce failure rate and to make production system meets the loss-time goal
- Our employees who are integral to APP’s success
- The environment, as we depend on it to ensure we can run our operations sustainably
- Our customers and suppliers who keep our business going at both ends of the supply chain
- Our shareholders, and the community at large to whom we are accountable for all that we do
- The principles of good governance as we continue to build a sustainable business
Equipment Reliability Manager (Wood Handling)-ASIA PULP AND PAPERPalembang (Sumatera Selatan) | Ditayangkan: 30-June-2020 | Tutup pada 30-July-2020
As one of the world’s largest pulp and paper companies, Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP) is responsible for delivering quality products to meet the growing global demand for tissue, packaging and paper. On any given day, our products find their way into the hands of consumers in various branded forms from all over the world.Over the years, we have expanded our operations significantly through the acquisition and expansion of several of our pulp and paper mills. It’s our commitment to customer satisfaction that enables us to grow our share in paper sales worldwide and broaden our presence through offices in many countries. We believe ‘tradition and modernity go hand in hand’ which means we value long term relationships as part of our Eastern traditions, while we also are eager to embrace the modern values of innovation and efficiency.
Started in 1972 with Tjiwi Kimia producing caustic soda, now we run operations across Indonesia and China with an annual combined pulp, paper, packaging product and converting capacity of over 19 million tons per annum. Today, APP markets its products in more than 120 countries across six continents.
Job Requirements :
Job Description :
Mission & Values
Our vision is to become a leading and respected global pulp-and-paper company that provides superior values to our customers, community, employees and shareholders - responsibly and sustainably.
ALAMAT : ASIA PULP AND PAPER
Wisma Indah Kiat - Jalan Raya Serpong Km.8,