Lowongan Communication Intern-PT Great Giant Pineapple
- Final year student or minimum in 6th semester, majoring in Communication / Journalism / Media Relation or related major
- Fresh graduate with related majors are welcome to apply
- Strong writing and communication skills both in Bahasa and English
- Able to work fast and giving quick respond to department's need
- Able to join internship period for 3 months
- Responsible for supporting activities related to communication, journalism, and media related
Communication Intern-PT Great Giant PineappleBandar Lampung (Lampung) | Ditayangkan: 03-December-2019 | Tutup pada 02-January-2020
The story of Great Giant Foods rooted back to Lampung, the 35,376 km2 province in southern part of Sumatra, Indonesia, 250km North West of Jakarta. It was in Lampung that GGF’s holding company, Gunung Sewu, first established its agribusiness division by incubating Great Giant Pineapple. Located in Central Lampung Regency, it now has evolved to be the world’s largest fully integrated pineapple plantation and processing facility. From there, the facility was then expanded to become one of the key components of GGF’s business today, producing various agricultural and farming commodities, from tropical fresh fruits and livestock.
Job Requirement :
Job Description :
The company also provides employees and their families with medical care and educational opportunities. Because we truly believe our people are our greatest asset.
The Company continues to work with its stakeholders including employees, local community, government and NGO’s to enhance its contribution to the development of the community and the area where it operates.
ALAMAT : PT Great Giant Pineapple
JL. Raya Arah Menggala Km 77, Terbanggi Besar, Lampung Tengah, Terbanggi Besar, Central Lampung Regency, Lampung 34163