Lowongan MANUFACTURING PROCESS EXPERT-PT Fratekindo Jaya Gemilang
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering-Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Textile, Automotive
- Minimum of 5-10 years of solid successful experience in Manufacturing (management and manufacturing process analysis)
- Experience in consulting will be a plus
- Demonstred expertise in practices, procedures and organization related to cutting/manufacturing processes in the targeted industries: Apparel, Automotive, Furniture.
- Proven expertise and practice of applications related to the manufacturing processes in at least one of the above industries with high level of knowledge of manufacturing Customer processes.
- Familiar with CAD applications dedicated to targeted industry and have a good working knowledge of the production process within this industry.
- Knowledge of Software’s like Lectra Modaris, Diamino, Optiplan would be an advantage
- First class communication and presentation skills (written and oral).
- High level of process analysis skills to operate with senior level decision makers
- Energetic and adaptable
- Fully PC literate (Windows, Microsoft Office).
- Fluent in English is a must (read, written and spoken), ability to speak other local & foreign languages will be appreciated.
- Ability to cope with constant pressure (without comprising standards) by being well organized and planning time well.
- High level of adaptability
- It’s better if have a Certificate of lean Manufacturing System, YELLOW BELT or GREEN BELT will be advantage
- Pre Sales-Audits, presentations, customized demonstrations of the proposed solution, implementation plan preparations.
- Preparation of cutting solution reports customized to the Customer’s specific situation and needs including detailed productivity data, financial analysis, etc of the investment.
- Active participation in the implementation process to achieve Customer gaols.
- Participate to implementation, managing audit and performing training sessions.
- Perform Customer Final Acceptance test (FAT) fir the machine/solutions.
- Coaching and supporting engineer to analyse, trouble shooting and resolve any discrepancies on machine/solutions.
- Perform machine performance analysis such as cutting efficiency, quality, productivity and machine uptime.
- Train internal & external engineers/technician on machine/solutions parameter setting optimization.
- Support Customer on continuous improvement projects and optimization activities.
- Act as Project Manager for project management at Customer sites.
MANUFACTURING PROCESS EXPERT-PT Fratekindo Jaya GemilangJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 06-August-2020 | Tutup pada 05-September-2020
PT.Fratekindo Jaya Gemilang is a foreign investment Company and is the Sole Agent of LECTRA France in Indonesia.
LECTRA is the world leader in integrated technology solutions that automate, streamline and accelerate product design, development and manufacturing processes for industries using soft materials.
LECTRA develops the most advanced specialized software and cutting systems and provides associated services to a broad array of markets including fashion (apparel, accessories, footwear), automotive (car seats and interiors, airbags), and furniture, as well as wide variety of other market sectors, such as the aeronautical and marine industries, wind power and personal protective equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
We have a corporate culture that is dynamic, creative and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
ALAMAT : PT Fratekindo Jaya Gemilang
Sovereign Indonesia, West Cilandak, Jakarta, Indonesia