Lowongan Electrical Technician (Solar Cell)-Company Confidential
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Assess the job site, identify and resolve any potential hazards
- Create or interpret the solar panel installation plans, mapping out the steps of the installation and where all of the components will be installed.
- Install, inspect, maintain and repair solar panel systems, including the solar collectors, concentrators, batteries, pumps, fans, or support structure.
- Do any and all electrical work needed to connect solar system to electric grid. This includes proper grounding systems, controls and all testing necessary.
- Weatherproof the solar installation in accordance with local safety regulations and the specifications of the manufacturer.
- In addition to these technical skills, a solar technician needs to have good customer service, attention to detail and a strong work ethic to be successful.
Electrical Technician (Solar Cell)-Company ConfidentialJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 14-January-2020 | Tutup pada 13-February-2020
We are a renewable energy startup in Indonesia who pioneered the zero DP payment method to switch to solar power, for the sake of a modern, bright and clean future in Indonesia. We believe that saving the earth must also save, not increase your expenses.
Below are some examples of day to day tasks a solar technician would be expected to perform:
ALAMAT : Company Confidential