Lowongan COMPETENCE MANAGER-IKEA Indonesia
- Manage localization of Centre Competence Development concept, frameworks, approach and process in order to ensure successful implementation in country.
- Proactively collect and transmit Competence Development needs to the Centre of Expertise
- Be responsible to ensure that global tools and learning offers are used: keeping country competence development offer up-to-date, and coordinate all development of learning solutions from People & Culture organization.
- Collaborate closely with competence leader to ensure key capability building goals translate to learning curriculum, as well as managing with other functions to develop country specific solutions.
- Manage execution of country training calendar for competence development including securing available and competent facilitators.
- Implement global competence development program portfolio by coordinating and evaluating all competence needs within country organization.
- Gather and coordinates all country level competence profiles, ensuring alignment across functions.
- Implement and develop digital tools and systems that can support an efficient and accurate Competence Management process.
- Contribute to a high standard of excellence within the function including identifying, communicating, localizing and delivering Competence Development content to all co-workers in the country organization.
- Network with stakeholders across the country organization to best understand and deliver on their Competence Development solution needs in this role you will report to the Talent Development Manager.
- In-depth knowledge in HR Cycles and Processes.
- Expertise in conducting Personal Development Planning, Performance Management, Career Management and Succession Planning.
- Experienced from a global matrix organization and/or participating in global projects.
- As a person you are passionate about people and the difference which competence management can make to bottom line results – on strategic, tactical and operational level.
- You act as an ambassador for the IKEA culture and values and you enjoy working in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment.
- Your know how to implement long-term plans, set budgets and goals and how to plan, attract, grow, deploy, reward and support co-workers & leaders and their careers in IKEA.
- You analyze learning needs and localize learning delivery methods, materials and competence model, which support the talent management needs of IKEA and meet the competence development needs of the co-workers.
- You have an interest or experience in using data from digital sources to gain insights of IKEA customers for business purposes and decision making.
- You keep focus how to systematically create, capture, share, manage and utilize knowledge within IKEA and between co-workers.
- You demonstrate general ability and effectiveness in managing a specialist team with the capacity to handle multiple priorities, initiatives, interfaces and tasks and apply business knowledge and leverage digital best practices to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- You know how to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility.
- You express ideas and opinions effectively - with ability to influence and inspire.
COMPETENCE MANAGER-IKEA IndonesiaTangerang (Banten) - Alam Sutera | Ditayangkan: 21-January-2020 | Tutup pada 20-February-2020
IKEA, the world's largest home furnishing retailer, opened its first store in Indonesia, Alam Sutera (Tangerang) in 2014. Our co-workers has been growing up to 194,000 co-workers worldwide. Our culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way. We are looking for the Competence Manager to localize and implement competence development concept, framework, approach and process as well as co-creating with the Centre of Expertise to ensure that the right competence solutions to deliver on business targets are in place.
There is no typical IKEA career
We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals.
ALAMAT : IKEA Indonesia
IKEA Indonesia, Banten, Indonesia