Lowongan IKEA FOOD CO-WORKER-IKEA Indonesia
- Attracting visitors to the stores, encouraging IKEA store visitors to stay longer and enjoy more, and making it fun for everyone.
- Striving towards make people smile while providing irresistible food offers in a welcoming atmosphere that gives our customers a good reason to return. Meeting and serving the customers showing empathy and care. Willing to listen and support them with an attitude based on the IKEA values.
- Together with my manager and my colleagues, working to support sales and convert visitors to customers by fulfilling the purpose of our function.
- Complying with and follow internal rules, policies and daily operational routines regarding issues like quality, food safety and stock figures as set by my manager.
- Seeing my area through the eyes of our customers and having a daily dialogue with them to get continuous feedback about their experiences and to learn more about their needs and wants. Taking action based on their input. I also give new ideas to my manager on how to continuously improve the meeting with our customers.
- Contribute to an easy buying process that will make it easy and convenient for our customers to shop in the store at all times throughout the day.
- Ensuring that my area of responsibility is clean, tidy, organised, priced, attractive and inviting at all times.
- Knowing our top-selling products and 3 Aces and 1 King, and ensuring they are available and clearly communicated and displayed at all times. Promoting alternative products when these are unavailable.
- Helping and supporting colleagues when needed and I share my knowledge with them and encourage them to do the same.
- Safety is a top priority and take action and raise and discuss concerns with a manager as needed.
- Ensure any food incident, or potential incident, is reported through CASY and inform the duty manager.
- Interested in people’s everyday life at home and in home furnishings.
- Experienced of working in kitchen production.
- Familiar inusing bakery equipment and experienced with the baking process.
- Sales-driven, passionate about food and people and enjoy working in hospitality area.
- Preferably graduates majoring Food and Beverages.
- Understand and aware of food safety, hygiene and sanitation.
- Familiar in using kitchen tools/utensils.
- Confident in approaching and talking to people in a friendly manner.
- Service-minded and always keep the customer in focus.
- Willing to work under pressure and multitasking.
- Takes personal initiatives. Flexible, open to change, and a fast learner.
- Computer literate, specifically MS Office.
- Willing to work in shifting schedule, including Saturdays, Sundays, and Public Holidays.
- Wiling to work under contract for 6 months up to 1 year.
IKEA FOOD CO-WORKER-IKEA IndonesiaTangerang (Banten) - Alam Sutera | Ditayangkan: 22-January-2020 | Tutup pada 21-February-2020
IKEA, the world's largest home furnishing retailer, opened its first store in Indonesia, Alam Sutera (Tangerang) in 2014. Our co-workers has been growing up to 194,000 co-workers worldwide. Our culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
In order to attract the visitors to the stores and encourage IKEA store visitors to stay longer and enjoy more, we are looking for IKEA Food co-workers who will actively be involved in offering great food with quality at the lowest prices and giving visitors a tasty reason to return to the IKEA store again and again, and providing co-workers with a chance to rest and re-charge. This position will report to Kitchen Production Manager.
There is no typical IKEA career
We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals.
ALAMAT : IKEA Indonesia
IKEA Indonesia, Banten, Indonesia