Lowongan Operation & Monitoring Supervisor-PT Angkasa Pura Retail
- Assist the task manager area in terms of implementing Tasks for SAP
- Together with the area manager, oversee stock taking and inventory calculations
- Together with the Manager and other SAP implementation employees in making reports on sales and inventory of goods distributed every month
- Oversee and make daily reports
- Control and supervise transactions through cashier POS machines
- Ensure that the POS Cashier's opertional runs well
- Charging sales control data on the WEB POS
- Education Min. S1 in Economics
- Experienced in the same field min. 2 years
- Understand and master Operational management
- Understand and master the SAP system and POS Machine
- Fluent in english written and oral
- Having good analytical thinking
- Having good communication and leadership competence
- Placement Kemayoran - Central Jakarta
- Customers' high satisfactory index to be our benchmark by consistently performing the best service.
- Managing 15% of commercial area within Angkasa Pura Retail by Developing diversification of business.
- To have independent brands within two years time.
- To give the highest value added for our stakeholders in term of incomeand high quality services.
- To achieve international standard for travel retailer with regional acknowledgment and distinction.
Operation & Monitoring Supervisor-PT Angkasa Pura RetailJakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) - Kemayoran | Ditayangkan: 22-January-2020 | Tutup pada 21-February-2020
Angkasa Pura Retail is subsidiaries of Angkasa Pura Airport I. The establishment of Angkasa Pura Retail is part of Angkasa Pura Aiport I main goal, which is a significant increase in income, especially from non-aeronautical. As a subsidiary company, Angkasa Pura Retail business will focus strategically on retail sales and marketing services. The target is to achieve high income from sales of Duty Free, Duty Paid, Food & Beverages, and from marketing services, marketing Communication, Graphic Design, Media Placement & Buying, and event activation. In order to strengthen Angkasa Pura I future business structure integrating the Reposition and Reconstruction Concept, the company had successfully launched five subsidiaries; Angkasa Pura activation.
Duties & Resposibilities:
To be Indonesia's most prominent travel retailer, giving high quality services and products for clients and customers.
ALAMAT : PT Angkasa Pura Retail
Jalan Merpati 2, South Gunung Sahari, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Republic of Indonesia