Lowongan Expert Wood Handling Plant-ASIA PULP AND PAPER
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering Agriculture/Forestry, or Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have a good experience in Pulp and Paper industry
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Pulp Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to be placed in Palembang, South Sumatera.
- Planning & scheduling for all areas of the wood handling plant will under go expansion ie. log yard, ramp door operations, chipping lines, debarking lines, etc.
- Responsible for increase production capacity, all needed to meet new production capacity demand.
- Managing and integrating the machinery works, repaired and executed maintenance plans to equipment to make sure production is stable and production improvement planning.
- To support wood handling plant operations which will be expanded further.
- Establish equipment maintenance system to reduce failure rate and to make production system meets the loss-time goal
Expert Wood Handling Plant-ASIA PULP AND PAPERPalembang (Sumatera Selatan) | Ditayangkan: 10-September-2020 | Tutup pada 10-October-2020
As one of the world’s largest pulp and paper companies, Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP) is responsible for delivering quality products to meet the growing global demand for tissue, packaging and paper. On any given day, our products find their way into the hands of consumers in various branded forms from all over the world.Over the years, we have expanded our operations significantly through the acquisition and expansion of several of our pulp and paper mills. It’s our commitment to customer satisfaction that enables us to grow our share in paper sales worldwide and broaden our presence through offices in many countries. We believe ‘tradition and modernity go hand in hand’ which means we value long term relationships as part of our Eastern traditions, while we also are eager to embrace the modern values of innovation and efficiency.
Started in 1972 with Tjiwi Kimia producing caustic soda, now we run operations across Indonesia and China with an annual combined pulp, paper, packaging product and converting capacity of over 19 million tons per annum. Today, APP markets its products in more than 120 countries across six continents.
Job Requirements :
Job Description :
Here at APP, we believe that a great company is made by great people. When employees succeed, the business also takes off. This value has driven us to be the world’s leading pulp and paper company since our very first operation in 1972 until today. We dedicate our time and resources to find talented individuals to join us and become our next future leader. ARE YOU THE ONE ?
ALAMAT : ASIA PULP AND PAPER
Wisma Indah Kiat - Jl. Raya Serpong Km.8 Tangerang Banten Sinarmas Land Plaza Jl. MH Thamrin no 51. Jakarta