Lowongan HUMAN RESOURCE BUSINESS PARTNER MANAGER BANDUNG-IKEA Indonesia
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategies.
- Develop and monitor overall Store HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Coordinate with L & D Manager to monitor employee development program.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance of labour laws.
- Minimum 15 years of working experiences as HR Generalist.
- Point of hire is Bandung.
- Experienced of working in a senior management role in the HR field.
- High passion in HR fields and people engagement.
- A considered decision-maker with the ability to influence management colleagues.
- In-depth knowledge of Indonesian labour law and HR best practices.
- High knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels.
- Experienced in creating and implementing mid-term plans, setting budgets and following up goals.
- You are able to communicate confidently and clearly in English.
HUMAN RESOURCE BUSINESS PARTNER MANAGER BANDUNG-IKEA IndonesiaBandung (Jawa Barat) - Kota Baru Parahyangan, Bandung Barat | Ditayangkan: 24-January-2020 | Tutup pada 23-February-2020
IKEA, the world's largest home furnishing retailer, opened its first store in Indonesia, Alam Sutera (Tangerang) in 2014. Our co-workers has been growing up to 194,000 co-workers worldwide. Our culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
We are seeking for a highly-skilled HRBP to manage all aspects of Human Resource Business Partner practices and processes in Bandung Store. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
There is no typical IKEA career
We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals.
ALAMAT : IKEA Indonesia
IKEA Indonesia, Banten, Indonesia