Lowongan Operator Control Room-PT South Pacific Viscose
- SPV Company has a friendly, family-like culture which encourages safe behavior and health awareness among its employees and stakeholders.
- SPV staff care about sustainability and water conservation.
- We believe that investing in people is an investment into our future.
- We also develop along with the surrounding communities. One of the social commitments is conducting welding training for nearby villagers.
- SPV makes lives easier, healthier and more fun.
- Fast track career progression
- Yearly Training program for all employee
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Good and friendly working environment
- Diploma degree in Chemical Engineering is a MUST
- Having experience in the same position as an Operator around 2 years
- Able to be placed in Purwakarta
- Mastering in DCS program, average in English skills both written and spoken
- Hard and smart worker, good attitude, initiative and good communication skills
- Good experience in maintaining target process production, operating DCS Alkalising and Sulphurising, controling the process parameters and report, maintaining safety as well as housekeeping in accordance with the company regulation
Operator Control Room-PT South Pacific ViscosePurwakarta (Jawa Barat) | Ditayangkan: 16-September-2020 | Tutup pada 16-October-2020
PT South Pacific Viscose (PT.SPV) member of the Lenzing Group is located in Purwakarta, West Java. The company has been a producer of Viscose Staple Fibers and Anhydrous Sodium Sulfate since 1982. The initial fiber production capacity has risen up to 325,000 tons p.a. The capacity for Sodium Sulfate is currently at 195,000 tons p.a.
For our rapid expanding company, we are looking for professionals, dynamic, self-motivated and dedicated person to fill the following positions
PT South Pacific Viscose (SPV) - Lenzing Group Austria is located in Purwakarta, West Java, Strategically situated between the capital city of Jakarta and West Java’s capital, Bandung, Purwakarta Regency was once better known as an industrial area. However, over time Purwakarta has grown into an attractive destination in its own right that showcases its authentic identity as the cultural window to the Sunda ethnic group’s way of life of the people of West Java. The city is reachable using some public transportation such as train, bus and travel car. This is the largest viscose site of the Lenzing Group, the Indonesia site has been a producer of botanic Viscose Staple Fibers and Sodium Sulfate since 1982. SPV has grown successfully over the last almost four decades to the largest viscose site of the Lenzing group with its present capacity of more than 320,000 tons of Viscose Fibers and 190,000 tons of Sodium Sulfate. Lenzing's wood-based botanic fibers are used in the textile and nonwovens industry and manufactured with eco-friendly processes.
Our new group strategy is to balance people, planet and profits on the basis of sustainable specialty fibers:
SPV is currently looking for the Operator Control Room who has willing to learn attitude, have a big exposure related with this job.
Are you passionate and qualified to take this role? Take the chance to contribute to the success of the Lenzing Group!
We offer an outstanding professional opportunity with a competitive pay and benefits program. We regret only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To maintain our quality leadership in all our markets and applications.
Our guiding principles
SPV strives to maintain its position as a leading supplier of high-quality viscose fibers for the textile and nonwovens industries, supported by competent customer service teams to guarantee full customer satisfaction
Environmental compatibility and sustainability comprise the basis of SPV’s fiber production process. The use of renewable raw materials along with the recovery and reuse of process chemicals have made South Pacific Viscose an exemplary viscose fiber production plant in Asia
SPV is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment and supporting the welfare of the neighboring community.
PT. South Pacific Viscose was the first company to introduce high tenacity viscose fibers for textile and nonwovens applications to the Indonesian market.
SPV also developed special types of viscose fiber to meet the unique demands of new generation high-speed yarn spinning technologies such as Open-End (OE) and Vortex (Murata MVS and Rieter J10) spinning. These tailor-made fiber variants featuring excellent quality and production efficiency have helped SPV to become the leading supplier of viscose fibers for Open-End and Vortex applications in Indonesia and in its export markets
SPV’s extensive fiber portfolio combined with its excellent quality and consistency have helped Indonesian spinners to firmly establish themselves in global yarn markets. Over the years SPV’s customer base has successfully penetrated and increased their market share in the Americas, Europe and in Asia.
SPV has been producing viscose fibers for nonwoven applications since the year 1998. Some 50,000 tons of nonwoven fibers are produced annually for hygienic, medical and cosmetic applications such as products for infant care, makeup removal, refreshing tissues, wound dressings and surgical gowns. SPV’s fibers are of exceptional purity and cleanliness and ideal for sensitive applications thanks to their high absorbency and softness
ALAMAT : PT South Pacific Viscose
Jl. Industri Desa Cicadas Kec. Babakan Cikao Purwakarta - West Java