Lowongan District Sales Manager (Victoria's Secret Indonesia)-Valiram Group (PT Dunia Luxindo)
- Build Talent: Coach and develop; Retention; Succession plan; Source, recruit and hire; Train
- Build Capability: Business analysis; Workforce management; Policies, procedures and practices; Loss prevention/Shrink
- Build the Brand: Focus on customer experience; Visual standard/store experience; Selling behaviors; Merchandise flow
- Work with AVP Head of Stores, Senior Managers Operations, and Area Managers to drive retail sales, four-wall profit and all other retail-oriented targets across all countries in their district.
- Oversee all Victoria’s Secret businesses in Indonesia: Victoria’s Secret Beauty Accessories & Victoria’s Secret Full Assortment.
- Partner with the General Manager and Head of Stores plus other key stakeholders to deliver all new store opening on time, on budget and on brand.
- Drive retail operational excellence in line with the brand and group standards as well as 100% replication.
- Deliver ON-BRAND customer experience in all stores by working together with Area Managers and Store Managers to deliver the highest level of service.
- Work with merchandising to optimize inventory and oversee inventory integrity.
- Full Profit & Loss responsibility.
- Bring inspiring leadership and guidance to the retail teams.
- Responsible for developing processes that enable stores to deliver operational excellence in areas including overall Inventory Management, Workforce Management, and all Real Estate activity in line with both group and brand standards. Includes new store openings.
- Serving as a liaison between the field and the home office. Communicates effectively between the field and the home office through written and/or presentation to ensure communication goes two-ways.
- Through inspiring leadership, provide coaching and guidance to the field and store leadership teams.
- Lead change and innovation.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably District Manager/Senior Area Manager/Senior Operation Manager specialized in FASHION OR BEAUTY RETAIL OR FMCG
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel (auto, airplane, etc.), visit stores and attend regional and corporate meetings
- Proven ability to network, recruit, train, develop and assess associates
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability within designated area
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with home office partners
- You will be part of our journey in growing our retail footprint to be the ULTIMATE BRAND OF BRANDS.
- You will be joining one of the fastest growing companies in Southeast Asia.
- You will have a wealth of career and development opportunities across categories and countries.
- You will be part of a dynamic, fast changing and challenging work environment.
- You will get the chance to celebrate the existence of luxury in a unique way via our employee engagement activities and our attractive brand privileges.
District Sales Manager (Victoria's Secret Indonesia)-Valiram Group (PT Dunia Luxindo)Jakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 27-January-2020 | Tutup pada 26-February-2020
The Valiram Group was established in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 1935, originally specializing in the textile trade. Today, Valiram is Southeast Asia's leading luxury goods and specialist retailer with presence in Australia, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore and Thailand. The Group operates over 320 stores, representing in excess of 150 brands across various categories including fashion and accessories, timepieces and jewellery, leather goods, fragrance and cosmetics and confectionary.
Ensure the consistent execution of positive customer experiences within the district in order to drive profitable top-line sales growth. District Sales Managers are multi-unit leaders with ownership and accountability for results and execution and reducing performance variability across multiple stores. District Sales Manager coach and develop store managers in the areas of Talent, Capability and Brand. They hold managers accountable for applying the principles and have a focus on attracting, developing and retaining top talent.
KEY AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for building talent, building capability and building the brand in the district to drive profitable top-line sales growth and improve overall customer satisfaction:
ALAMAT : Valiram Group (PT Dunia Luxindo)
Gedung Perkantoran Gandaria 8, Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia