Lowongan Instrument Engineer-PT ENVIROMATE TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL
- Prepare and review instrument datasheet
- Able to read P&ID design
- Prepare and review instrument schedule, instrument and control loop diagram, instrument hook-up drawing, instrument location plan
- Prepare I/O list
- Review instrument design basis, Instrument drawings and Review PLC design basis
- Prepare instrument specification
- Coordinate with team
- Able work Under pressure
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor Degree, Engineering Physics or Electro.
- Had previous experiences in EPC industry or gas industries, especially in CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) or transmission fields.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to be located in Kelapa Gading, Jakarta.
- Able Join As Soon as Posible
Instrument Engineer-PT ENVIROMATE TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONALJakarta Raya - Kirana Two Office Tower, lt 17 Kelapa Gading | Ditayangkan: 29-January-2020 | Tutup pada 28-February-2020
PT. Enviromate Technology International designed energy efficient Compressed Natural Gas Plant. We constructed CNG Plant with capacity of 15 MMSCFD and 18,9 MMSCFD.
PT. Enviromate Technology International use waste energy as source of heat which resulted a very low owned use power consumption.
PT. Enviromate Technology International also implements many other advance technologies such as fully automatic plant operations, remote monitoring, heat management and many others.
PT. Enviromate Technology International can offer CNG investment package or EPC or BOT to suit customer needs. We could offer operations and maintenance including man power, spare part and etc.
Job Description :
Being a reliable and trustworthy supplier of natural gas company.
Gas supply to consumers who meet the standards and guaranteed quality and of competitive price.
Gas supply to consumers in a continuity and prioritizes the best service.
ALAMAT : PT ENVIROMATE TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL
Kirana Two Office Tower 17th-18th FL, North Jakarta, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia