Lowongan Junior Accountant-PT Dufrindo Internasional
- Employees benefit from real opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Shareholders can depend upon consistent performance and value delivery;
- Suppliers can count on a consistent and reliable guarantee in fulfilling partnership agreements;
- Airports and landlords benefit from the solid expertise and solvency of the category leader.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements
- Analyse and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers
- Post journal entries for accrued expenses and revenue
- Maintain and record fixed assets
- Prepare and file local compliance reporting as necessary
- Prepare court-mandated annual accounting reports and inventories for client discharges as necessary
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies
- Manage and Calculate tax related to art 23,4 (2) and 26
- Manage and control petty cash
- Create daily and weekly sales report
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in International finance experience and related experience preferred
- Hands-on experience working with general ledgers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Required language(s): English
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient with SAP systems, including Microsoft Office
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Having Brevet A and B
Junior Accountant-PT Dufrindo InternasionalBadung (Bali) | Ditayangkan: 29-January-2020 | Tutup pada 28-February-2020
Dufry is a global travel retailer with operations in 63 countries.
Dufry operates around 2,200 shops located at airports, cruise liners, seaports, and other touristic locations. We developed a strong portfolio of long-term concessions with airport authorities and other landlords. Dufry provides its customers with prestigious brands from more than 1,000 suppliers.
Our customers rely on the professional services of close to 29,000 Dufry employees. Global and local. Dufry is globally active, with its corporate structure organized in five divisions. We work with local partners and adjust our offerings to the local habits of our customers.
Dufry has a clear vision -- We want to be the industry's most innovative and profitable company.
The Dufry Brand Mission
To sustain our position as the world’s most solid and expert travel retail partner with the unparalleled power to deliver.
Our Brand Values
Our Brand Values are our company’s DNA that we bring to life for all our audiences.
These are the Brand Values that drive us in action and communication:
First and foremost, we are an expert retailer, leader in converting travellers into customers in a matter of minutes. We understand how customers are.
Our way of doing business is absolutely customer-centric and focused on travellers.
Our capacity to deliver to customers – travellers is empowered by fully integrated systems that optimise synergies and empower performance.
We are the only company that operates directly in 63 countries across the world. Alliances and acquisitions have made Dufry the category leader offering customers and brands an unparalleled industry network around 2200 shops, and more than 370 locations (as FY 2015) on five continents.
Our international dimension brings us unparalleled richness of insights and expert understanding at the local level, adding value to our global model through our local-market management.
Our primary objective is delivering solid financial performance for our shareholders through operational excellence.
We are a solid, successful enterprise characterized by consistent delivery to landlords, customers and shareholders.
Our leadership is based upon our capabilities to execute, innovate and our robust operating model.
The Dufry brand benefits from the solid values and guarantees associated with our heritage: stability, solvency, quality and attention to detail.
Dufry’s solid standing worldwide implies:
Dufry Ltd is publicly listed in Switzerland and in Brazil.
The headquarters of our Group are located in Basel, Switzerland. Our company's history goes back to its foundation in 1865.
Working as part of the Dufry team is challenging and rewarding: we operate in 4 geographical regions, through 15 business units, and across 45 countries with over 1200 stores servicing more than 460 millions passenger. However, we operate as one team – "the Dufry team"
If you’re looking for a career with a difference, and you feel you’ve got what it takes to be part of the team, have a look through our current opportunities.
ALAMAT : PT Dufrindo Internasional
Bali Logistics Park Unit No. 7-8, Jl. Bypass Ngurah Rai, Tuban 80361