Lowongan Business Development-Dot Project Indonesia
- Build and maintain strong relationship with new customers as well as existing customers
- Exploring existing customer base to sell IT solutions based on company product. Identifying and pursuing new clients to expand the Dotproject’s customer base.
- Having IT background is a plus point.
- Take the initiative in creating new avenues of growth through selling IT Software product, solution & services to corporate company.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Diagnose and understand customers’ needs & effectively communicate all offerings to the client
- Research and develop Company Business Identities, so it will improve Company’s Performances
- Invent a new business method / strategy to boost company’s growth
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Delighted to make new acquaintance and have a passion in sales
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have Computer Skill (Microsoft Office)
- Possess good relationship with various IT vendors
- Have at least 1 year(s) of working experience in the IT marketing field / Business developments on IT Industries, having background from IT Company’s with lot connection is a plus point.
- Having pleasant personality & high degree of integrity
- Sales target oriented and able to seek for new prospects
- Maximum 30 years of age
Business Development-Dot Project IndonesiaTangerang (Banten) - Gading Serpong | Ditayangkan: 03-February-2020 | Tutup pada 04-March-2020
One stop digital solution that served many startups, companies, and corporates such as DAN+DAN, Singtel, Tunjuk Material, Barito Pacific, Nutrilab, ADA Fashion, and many more.
Dreams keep us alive. Therefore, we endorse our co-workers to pursue their dream by learning new things everyday. Our graduated co-workers are now working in many big name companies such as Grab Singapore, Tokopedia, Traveloka, etc.
ALAMAT : Dot Project Indonesia