Lowongan Retail Operation Associate Manager - Bali-Kanmo Group
- The Operations Manager will be responsible to plan, execute, create coordination, to ensuring and give evaluation for operational activity for all stores.
- Including for Budget, Data entry, accounts payable, payroll, grant report entry, managing the organizations HR, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the ED and Program Direct, and other misc. tasks.
- Responsible for the management of all retail activities, taking overall responsibility for the recruitment, management and support of paid staff and the volunteer workforce.
- To ensure that shops operating in the designated area and achieve set income and profit targets.
- Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices. This position will also interact with the Board of Directors, and principals.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Fluent in English both Oral and Written
- Good computer skills
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skill.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- Develops and promotes sales, and marketing strategies and goals.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Target oriented, hard worker, and ready to work under pressure
- Self motivated, analytical in approach and people skill
- Placement : Bali
Retail Operation Associate Manager - Bali-Kanmo GroupBali | Ditayangkan: 06-February-2020 | Tutup pada 07-March-2020
Kanmo Group was formed in 2005 as a subsidiary of the K. Aloomall Group focusing on retail distribution in Indonesia and the Indian sub-continent.
Brands under the Group include Mothercare, Early Learning Centre, Gingersnaps, Justice, COACH, Karen Millen, Coast, Women’secret, Thomas Sabo, Nike Young Athletes, Wilio, Havaianas & Travel Gallery.
With over 13 years of operations, Kanmo Group operates nearly 200 stores in Indonesia with a market leadership position in kids and baby segment, serving tens of thousands of customers monthly. The group has since extended its retail portfolio to include brands in fashion and accessories category, grown it's distribution business and added travel retail to it's growing portfolio. In 2017, Kanmo expanded it's retail presence in footwear by acquiring the sole distributorship of the global brand Havaianas and launch of the concept footwear store for kids, Wilio.
Visit our company website: www.kanmogroup.com.
Follow our Instagram account @kanmo.career
We choose only the best brand in it's category.
We grow along with our people.
We give clear career path and solid development for our people.
We appreciate our people.
We work hard and play hard.
Have you ever heard about an office who has Halloween costume party? Or an office change into a lounge with live band performance on Friday evening? It was us. We've done that!
ALAMAT : Kanmo Group
Gedung Menara Era Lt.14 Jl Senen Raya No.135 - 137, Jakarta Pusat