Lowongan Senior Accountant (Project 12 months)-PT SGS Indonesia
- Perform month end closing task process, review on 3 entities and assist in preparation of management reports submission to Management, Regional and Group.
- Prepare month-end report and dashboard to business
- Monthly BS accounts maintenance and reconciliation
- Coordinate of Annual Fixed Asset & Every Half Year Inventory Stock Count
- Ensure all transaction and expenses recorded on time.
- Finance Manager
- Review the GL related with AP, AR, Bank Statement and ensure the accounts booked properly.
- Ensures accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end accounting close for 3 entities
- Review and/or Preparing Report of HFM and IFRS as per Group requirement.
- Prepare monthly profit and loss statements by total company and business.
- Review accruals, provision, amortization, depreciation and revaluation journal entry.
- Prepare result of asset and stock count with the adjustment entry impact to P&L
- Responsible for preparing and review Balance Sheet account reconciliation.
- Timely and accurate completion of external audit.
- Support ad hoc request as necessary
- Bachelor (S1) in Accounting
- At least 4 years experience of handling full accounting and finance function
- Multi-national experience and with exposure in highly computerized environment. Have worked in an environment where deadlines are strictly tight
- With experience in handling AR and AP, and in maintenance and reconciliation of full set of GL accounts (B/S and P/L).
- Knowledge and experience in taxation, having Tax Brevet A & B. Also with experience in liaising with Tax Officer
Senior Accountant (Project 12 months)-PT SGS IndonesiaJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Cilandak Commercial Estate | Ditayangkan: 07-February-2020 | Tutup pada 08-March-2020
SGS is the Geneva based world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company with operations all over the world. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 95.000 employees, SGS operates a network of almost 2.400 offices and laboratories around the world.
At SGS, we provide independent services that touch the lives of millions of people across the globe. We provide you with industry leading inspection, verification, testing and certification services – anywhere in the world. Our services enable you to operate in a more sustainable manner by improving quality and productivity, reducing risk, verifying compliance and increasing speed to market. From the energy that powers our cars and homes, to the food on our plates and the clothes on our backs, we provide solutions that really make a difference. With a reputation for passion, integrity, entrepreneurship and innovation, we offer you an unequalled service that you can truly rely on to make your goals a reality.
As we continue to expand and move ahead to establish ourselves to be the most competitive and the most productive service organization in the world, we would like to invite qualified and result-oriented individuals to join us.
Overall SGS entities in Indonesia
Computer, full accounting, finance, taxation, have worked in strictly tight deadlines, have multi-national exposure.
We have a corporate culture that is dynamic, creative and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
ALAMAT : PT SGS Indonesia
Cilandak Commercial Estate, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia