Lowongan Lab Analyst (Bogor)-PT SGS Indonesia
- Ensure execution of all sampling activity relating to the Environmental, Health & Safety, as assigned
- Ensure field operations executed efficiently and meet ISO 17025
- Ensure that SGS Quality and Workplace Health & Safety systems and procedures are followed
- At all times, and promote a Safety First and Safety Aware environment Ensure full compliance with the SGS Code of Integrity & Professional Conduct, and at all times adopt behaviour in accordance with non-disclosure agreement and SGS Codes of conduct.
- At all times, adopt a safe behavior by exercising due regard for the health and safety of yourself, colleagues and clients, in line with the SGS policies and procedures.
- Emission Air Specialist
- Perform sampling activity scope of works carried out as per Work Order (WO)
- Perform each sampling as per stipulated by work instruction standards
- Reporting all activity, sampling data and findings with truth, immediately and accurately
- Responsible for the maintenance, inventory of sampling equipment and its part
- Maintain professional work ethic and integrity as per SGS policy
- Frequent travel to sites (i.e. Not Office-based)
- Full health mind and body
- Able to perform field work (i.e. work under rain/sun)
- Good communication in Bahasa and English would be an advantage
- Able to work both independently and teamwork and coordinate several activities simultaneously
- Able to interact with all levels of management and clients
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure
- Education background Diploma of Chemistry or Bachelor’s degree with minimum experience 1 year as a sampler
- Skilled in basic mathematics, and technical capabilities
- Not colour blindness, seasick and worth scared altitude
- Has a fit and competent certificate release by external institution (PPC CEPU, BNSP or equal) would be an advantage
- High computer literacy, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, the Internet, etc.
Lab Analyst (Bogor)-PT SGS IndonesiaBogor (Jawa Barat) | Ditayangkan: 07-February-2020 | Tutup pada 08-March-2020
SGS is the Geneva based world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company with operations all over the world. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 95.000 employees, SGS operates a network of almost 2.400 offices and laboratories around the world.
At SGS, we provide independent services that touch the lives of millions of people across the globe. We provide you with industry leading inspection, verification, testing and certification services – anywhere in the world. Our services enable you to operate in a more sustainable manner by improving quality and productivity, reducing risk, verifying compliance and increasing speed to market. From the energy that powers our cars and homes, to the food on our plates and the clothes on our backs, we provide solutions that really make a difference. With a reputation for passion, integrity, entrepreneurship and innovation, we offer you an unequalled service that you can truly rely on to make your goals a reality.
As we continue to expand and move ahead to establish ourselves to be the most competitive and the most productive service organization in the world, we would like to invite qualified and result-oriented individuals to join us.
We have a corporate culture that is dynamic, creative and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
ALAMAT : PT SGS Indonesia