Lowongan Course Consultant (EF Karawang)-EF English First
- Build strong rapport and trust with customers, maintain good relationships and get referrals
- Invite and Consult customers on their needs and interest, develop suitable study plan during the consultation
- Pitch the most suitable program, achieve sales target
- Actively collaborate in marketing and sales activities outside of center
- Other admin and operational duties and responsibilities assigned by company or when needed
- Love children and care about their growth
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Sales ability in delivering effective sales pitch & closing deals
- A results-driven person
- Good emotion and stress control
- Can-do attitude, emotional intelligent and passion
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work on weekends (the off-days will be between Mon. to Fri.)
- Sales or education industry experience is a bonus
- Good level of English
- Preferably live in Karwang area.
Course Consultant (EF Karawang)-EF English FirstKarawang (Jawa Barat) | Ditayangkan: 13-February-2020 | Tutup pada 14-March-2020
EF stands for "Education First". Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF is now the world’s largest private educational organization. With a mission to open the world through education, EF has helped over 15 million people to learn a new language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree.
EF operates 400 schools and offices in over 50 countries with 34,000 employees.
To date, "Education First" is more than our company name. It is our corporate passion.
EF is an equal opportunity employer. Join EF, we promise you a rewarding career where you can make a difference. To keep up with our worldwide growth, we are looking to hire more global entrepreneurs who want to drive business, break new ground, and see the world.
Do you have what it takes to convince your customers EF is the right education partner for them? Do you genuinely care about child education and offering the most suitable program based on customer needs and fulfilling a long-term study plan? Are you results driven, fast thinking and empathetic? Do you feel like you can put yourself in customers’ shoes and are not afraid of critical feedback and objection? Then this role is perfect for you.
Although Course Consultant role is focusing on sales, he/she needs to have a good appreciation of education industry and EF products in order to be able to give a solid academic justification for every piece of advice.
What exactly will you be doing?
You will be responsible for providing sales consultations to first time customers, effectively identifying their needs, introducing appropriate products, and selling EF products that can help meet their needs.
What are the basic requirements?
This position is for EF Karawang
EF telah membantu jutaan siswa di seluruh dunia belajar bahasa Inggris sejak tahun 1965. Sejak berdiri tahun 1985 di Indonesia, EF telah melayani berbagai segmen mulai profesional, korporasi, anak dan remaja. Dengan lebih dari 460 sekolah dan kantor di 50 negara, EF adalah lembaga pendidikan swasta terbesar di dunia.
Dengan bergabung di EF, anda akan membuka cakrawala global dan network Anda yang tak terbatas, serta berbagai peluang untuk jenjang karir dan masa depan yang cerah. Bila Anda merupakan kandidat yang dinamis, bertanggungjawab dan memiliki visi ke depan, maka kami ingin mendengar dari Anda.
ALAMAT : EF English First
The Plaza Office Tower, Lantai 22, Jl. MH. Thamrin Kav. 28-30, Gondangdia, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia