Lowongan Helicopter Airframe Maintenance Engineer (Aviation)-PT Multitech Trans Nusantara
- Perform technical fault diagnosis and repair of aircraft electrical and avionics system
- Read, interpret and understand manual, IPCs, drawings, process sheet and specification
- HUMS download and analysis
- Maintenance of AW169 and AW 189 helicopters
- Aircraft pre-flight diagnosis and preventive scheduled maintenance
- Aircraft deep strip, repair/ rectification and modifications
- Carry out scheduled maintenance according to a maintenance program
- Education in aviation engineering /maintenance
- A good level of English (ICAO Level 4)
- AMEL License in helicopter airframe maintenance for at least 5 years
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Developing Faster
Helicopter Airframe Maintenance Engineer (Aviation)-PT Multitech Trans NusantaraJakarta Raya - Jakarta Selatan | Ditayangkan: 14-February-2020 | Tutup pada 15-March-2020
PT. Multitech Trans Nusantara (MTN) merupakan perusahaan penyedia system solusi menyeluruh di bidang komunikasi dan informasi teknologi yang berpartner dengan perusahaan global (Motorola, General Electric, RFI dll). Dalam perkembangannya MTN telah membangun berbagai infrastruktur system terutama dalam bidang telekomunikasi.
MTN telah membangun jaringan system komunikasi di berbagai instansi Keamanan, Pemerintahan dan Enterprise dalam skala Nasional.
*Preferably has worked on AW helicopters
Vission and Mission :
PT. MTN has successfully completed numerous projects around the nation of Indonesia. The Company experienced and dedicated team is always strategically prepared to offer solutions to our customers’ every need
To achieve our quality service to the customers
We are able to provide the best quality products and services to satisfy our customers, while assisting to promote Indonesia in the global market through strong relationships formed with our foreign suppliers and banks.
ALAMAT : PT Multitech Trans Nusantara
Gandaria 8 Office Building 26th Floor Unit D, Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda, Jakarta Selatan