Lowongan System Analyst Jr Manager-PT Buana Lintas Lautan Tbk
- Ensuring software requirements are well-captured.
- Ensuring software requirements document is updated.
- Ensuring database design is completed.
- Ensuring the effectiveness of the system development process.
- Monitoring and enhancing user’s satisfaction towards various application development.
- Analyzing user’s request for application development and creating IT Department’s plan based on application development priorities
- Preparing requirement gathering schedule and timeline.
- Preparing development plan for Software Engineer, including task breakdown and assigning.
- Understanding business process and user’s requirements.
- Preparing & updating project documentation.
- Preparing initial project schedule and project timeline, ensure the schedule and timeline align with the user’s requirement.
- Preparing project scope and task assignment for Software Engineer
- Analyzing and verifying data reliability to support the development application.
- Confirming the overall content to user before the application development completion.
- Conducting minor programming to the application development.
- Reviewing application result prepared by Software Engineer (as Quality Control).
- Creating testing scenario and coordinating with Software Engineer for data migration, ensuring unit testing well-conducted.
- Preparing the implementation plan and application deployment.
- Monitoring the running of developed application and coordinating with Software Engineer for any problem arise.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Technical knowledge (s): Programming (C#.net/VB.net. JAVA), software development life cycle (SDLC), Database (Oracle PL/SQL, MS SQL Server, table normalization concept), understanding of software architecture, understanding of business process, understanding of multi tier application concept, understanding of basic security and networking.
- Able to analyze issue and use sound judgement, planning and organizing, orientation to detail, work efficiently, information seeking, teamwork & cooperation, business process understanding.
- Proficiency in English both oral and written.
System Analyst Jr Manager-PT Buana Lintas Lautan TbkJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Mega Kuningan | Ditayangkan: 17-February-2020 | Tutup pada 18-March-2020
PT Buana Lintas Lautan, Tbk was established in 2005 as a domestic shipping company. The Company started out the business with a range of oil tankers and gas tanker, designed and dedicated to carry crude oil and oil product as well as gas product such as LPG.
Scope of Jobs:
The recruitment & selection process is not going to charge any payment from candidates. Be careful with another parties on behalf our company that need you to pay some amount of money or another parties that inform that we have collaboration with travel agent. We do not have any collaboration with any travel agent.
The promising future of domestic market provides an opportunity for the Company to continue to expand its fleet to cater for the growing local demand. To support the growth of its fleet, the Company is committed to providing a safe and reliable service through continuous improvement in its ship operation management and human resources development. Above all, the Company will continue its active role in supporting the development of shipping business in Indonesia including participating in cabotage opportunities and converting foreign flagged vessels into Indonesian flags as part of its commitment to energize Indonesia's growth.
ALAMAT : PT Buana Lintas Lautan Tbk
Danatama Square, Jalan Mega Kuningan Timur, East Kuningan, Jakarta, Indonesia