Lowongan Compensation Benefit Staff-PT Sushi Tei Indonesia
- Collecting daily, weekly or monthly timesheet
- Calculating bonuses and allowance
- Preparing employee’s compensation by the end of each month using payroll software
- Schedule bank payment statement and gather signed receipts
- Report on payroll expenses
- Ensure wages and tax withholdings comply with regulatory
- Enter new employees data into internal databases
- Age Maximum 27 Years Old
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Economics or Equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Time-management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Preferred experience in F&B over 1000+ employee
- Ready ASAP
Compensation Benefit Staff-PT Sushi Tei IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 17-February-2020 | Tutup pada 18-March-2020
PT Sushi Tei Indonesia opened its first outlet in Jakarta in 2003, bringing the renowned Japanese restaurant brand to sushi enthusiasts in Indonesia. It has since then subsequently grown well, opening up new outlets in other major cities in Indonesia: Bandung, Surabaya, Medan, Bali, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Pekanbaru, Batam and Palembang, as well as well as expanding its presence in Jakarta. Currently there are thirty five Sushi Tei outlets in total nationwide, with eighteen of them spread across Greater Jakarta.
Sushi Tei's outlets are best known for their simple-yet-modern approach to its open kitchen concept, employing distinctive touches of Japanese culture. Sushi Tei's open kitchen allows its patrons to take a look at what's going on as their orders are being prepared. Sushi Tei is also proud to have become the first sushi restaurant in Indonesia to feature the characteristic sushi bar with a conveyor belt. Sushi Tei aims to provide an exceptional dining experience that exceeds the expectations of customers, by blending the authenticity of Japanese highly-praised taste and a signature touch of local flavor, with the highest level of service and comfort. Paying attention not only to taste, Sushi Tei focuses also on the quality of its food as well as service.
To enhance the customers’ confidence in dining, Sushi Tei has implemented the world-renowned HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) standard in its food safety management system. The standard guarantees the quality and safety of all food, especially the sashimi menu, served at all Sushi Tei outlets. Knowing that the HACCP is always in action, Sushi Tei customers can now enjoy their wonderful meals safely and wholesomely.
We have a corporate culture that is dynamic, creative and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us. Join us for uplifting career experience.
ALAMAT : PT Sushi Tei Indonesia
Kumon Wijaya Grand Center, Jalan Darmawangsa Raya, Jakarta Capital Region 12140, Indonesia