Lowongan PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT MANAGER-PT Huawei Tech Investment
- Sourcing suppliers in the market (supplier candidates, supplier qualification evaluation, price information)
- Qualify the suppliers according to the company regulation
- Communicating and negotiating price with suppliers (analyze the reasonable cost)
- Run procurement project process (bidding, report project to the management team, submitting SRM for approval, PO generation)
- Support project implementation
- Communicate with project team and supplier
- Manage Supplier Performance and Collaboration
- Bachelor Degree in any major, preferred in Engineering
- At least 5 years working experience in procurement , especially in direct and indirect procurement
- Understand the procurement process and project management process especially during implementation
- Preferably if the last job is related to a telecommunications industry company
- Understand the MS Office
- Result oriented
- Have good communication and negotiation skills
- Have high responsibility and able to work under pressure
- Able to work under minimum supervision and independently
PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT MANAGER-PT Huawei Tech InvestmentJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 17-February-2020 | Tutup pada 18-March-2020
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services in Southern Pacific and around the world. Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions and resource costs, contributing to the sustainable development of the society, economy, and the environment across the Asia Pacific region.
ALAMAT : PT Huawei Tech Investment
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia