Lowongan AML & CFT OFFICER (AML)-Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited Jakarta Branch
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in banking industry in the similar position
- Able to operate Microsoft Excel and its formulas
- Fast learner, pro-active, innovative, ready to work under pressure and able to work as a team.
- Fluent in English is a must, fluent in Mandarin is preferable
- To interpret, analyze and advise Management of the impact of BI guidelines related to AML/CFT and Bank complies with these rules as well as ensuring that a sound relationship with BI is maintained at all level.
- To monitor the availability of system for supporting AML and CFT Program.
- To conduct coordination and monitoring on the implementation of policies on AML and CFT Program with relevant operational units that interact with Customers.
- To assure that policies and procedures are in line with the development of current AML and CFT Program, banking products’ risks, business activity and complexity of the Bank and volume of the Bank’s transactions.
- To obtain a potential financial transaction report (red flag) from relevant operational unit that interacts with Customers and to perform an analysis on such report as well.
AML & CFT OFFICER (AML)-Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited Jakarta BranchJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 21-February-2020 | Tutup pada 22-March-2020
Established in 1912, Bank of China Limited ("Bank of China") is the oldest bank in China. The Banker has ranked Bank of China as one of the world's top banks in terms of core capital. Bank of China has been included in the Fortune 500 for 13 consecutive years. At present, the bank offers financial services through its global network of over 613 overseas offices in 27 countries and regions.
Bank of China Ltd Jakarta Branch was originally established in 1938, but reactivated on 15 April 2003. As part of Bank of China Group's global network, Bank of China Ltd Jakarta Branch offers a comprehensive range of banking services for both domestic and international business transactions. We have competitive advantages in providing trade and non-trade services to our esteemed customers.
As part of the network group Bank of China, Bank of China Jakarta Branch offers comprehensive banking services for business transactions domestically and internationally. We have a competitive advantage in service trade and not trade for our customers. We offer a comfortable and profesional work environment.We are a leading international bank headquartered in Hong Kong, we looking for a competent and qualified individuals to join with us.
ALAMAT : Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited Jakarta Branch
Wisma Tamara 11th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 24, Jakarta 12920, Indonesia